Saturday, August 15, 2009

From you a big heavy gul...

Well...

I'm officially way too big. According to who, you ask? Well, according to me!

I'm 272.2 pounds, and just about 5'5". Truth is, I don't look that heavy. I've been to the doctor for help to loose weight and they've told me "well you're not that overweight", then they look at their file and my actual weight and I've had one doctor say "wow. I didn't imagine you were that heavy".

Here's my plan... I'm hoping to get some people reading my blog and talking (well writing) me through it. It might be a little graphic (I curse and I have a tendency to talk about my ummmmm personal life).

I don't really care what people think, I'm really disappointed in myself. I don't care if anyone else thinks, I'm too big. I only care that I think I'm too big.

I realise I've crossed my comfort zone... I don't want to go anywhere because I don't feel comfortable in my clothes. Don't get me wrong, I know I'm still me... I'm still a beautiful person (inside and out), but I'm not as me as I want to be.

I hope I can get some people reading and commenting. Ask me some questions, give me some advice. I'm starting my exercise and "diet" tomorrow, and I'll be documenting my progress, with details, language and hopefully a little humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment