Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Days gone by

So today I did half hour on the treadmill, tricep dips, situps and some weird leg kickout things, recommended by my ex trainer.
Cooking dinner now. Grilled chicken, rice and vegs.
Over the past couple of days I've jumped on the treadmill a couple times. But I have finals this week, so it's been difficult. I'm going to try to blog everyday (Thanks!)
I found some old pics of myself and seriously, I was hot effin stuff! Seriously. I've always been a thick girl, but I was gorgeous. I'm still ok, but I want to look like that again.
My goal is 180 pounds. I know that I'll still be a big girl, but I'll be back to me. At that weight I could really play ball, softball, basketball, volleyball. I want to do that again.
I want to go to a party and be able to sit on plastic chairs! LOL! How fucking sad is that? I don't go to BBQ's because I don't want to sit on the fucking plastic chairs.

3 comments:

  1. Ah... Plastic Chairs. The ones that wobble when you sit on them. Good times! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so relate to avoiding any chair that seems suspect. Wish you well on your journey. Your goals seem very realistic and you have a great head on your shoulder, from what I have read so far. Also, check out www.phatizu.com. Its a new blog I ran across that seems like it would interest you on your journey. I think you could be a source of inspiration to others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

    Thanks for your support, please continue to check in with me.

    ReplyDelete